||Aquifer pollution through the formation of an underground pollutant free phase. Pollution can be the result of an accident such as a valve rupture, explosion, human error… It can also be historical and have been generated a short or long time ago.
||All LNAPL (Light Non Aqueous Phase Liquid) type pollutants, lighter than water and deemed insoluble in water such as:
- petrol (fuels, solvents)
- kerosene, gasoil, diesel (fuel or heating)
- heating oil, oils (lubricants).
||A unique solution for free phase disposal using dynamic vacuum suction.
A complete turnkey solution integrated or not with other techniques of remediation covering other aspects of pollution such as soil contamina-tion.A solution compliant with regulations delivered with an ATEX option if necessary.
A solution installed by a company accustomed to work in SEVESO zones and aware of the risks associated with its actions.
|Our exclusive benefits
- Skimmers able to adapt to daily or seasonal aquifer level variations.
- Skimmers equipped for the disposal of free phase composed of multiple components including high viscosity types such as honey or liquid tar.
- Low volumes of water pumped in addition to the product.
- Low energy consumption of the installation.
- Possibility of connecting up to 40 wells with independent pumping from each well.
- Remote control of the system via modem.
- Very high reliability of the installation.
- No intervention from the client, full support of the installation by ODSI or its partners.
- Free phase disposal guarantee.
- Low-cost effluent treatment given the low volume of pumped effluent.
- Low energy bills due to the low con-sumption of the installation.
- Low maintenance costs. On site visit every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Very low risk of secondary pollution giv-en the very principle of vacuum and the presence of holding tanks in pumping and storage units.
- Guarantee of customer satisfaction.
- Easy integration of the DYNASKIM® solution within a comprehensive remediation solution on any site where other techniques are implemented.